Bethesda Metro Center (17049), United States of America, Bethesda, Maryland
Multifamily Pricing Analyst - Bethesda, MD
As the 6th largest U.S. multifamily lender housed within a top-10 U.S. commercial bank, we draw on our specialized expertise in Agency finance – including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA – along with the strength of our balance sheet to build the customized financing solutions for clients to be successful. We adapt those solutions to our clients’ businesses as they grow and their strategies evolve. With our market position, we have been able to attract some of the best people in the business, and we have the staying power to work with clients over the long term.
The Multifamily Lending team is seeking a Multifamily Pricing Analyst to manage operations, reporting and end user software development for Multifamily Capital Markets. The Analyst will play a key role in utilizing custom VBA code to assist with the automation of multiple complex and related workbooks. Ensures accurate and timely pricing of all products across Agency Multi-Family Real Estate. Frequently checks market prices that are used for pricing, hedging, marking the inventory, pipeline, and trade positions to the secondary market. The Analyst will also be responsible for creating and maintaining Access databases which reflect up-to-date data.
- Develop and maintain Excel-based financial, operational and underwriting software used for multifamily loan pricing and underwriting
- Produce and distribute Agency Multi-family Rate Sheet, including market commentary, as needed.
- Maintain deal files and pricing databases used to produce rate sheets and determine the pricing of government loans.
- Collect data and information and use analytics and reporting to provide transparency to senior leadership and executives
- Identify and implement process improvements driving issue resolution and risk mitigation activities
- Work with internal business partners on IT developmental projects
- Resolve investor/dealer inquiries on the pricing of multi-family loans.
- Lead and own oversight of smaller process improvement work and collaborate with teammates on larger initiatives
- Update and Maintain policies and procedures.
- Various duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access, including VBA development
- 3 years of experience in computer programming
- 3 years of experience in process improvement
- Master's degree in math, Master’s degree in physics, or Master’s degree in computer programming
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.