20 Park Plaza (21007), United States of America, Boston, Massachusetts
Multifamily Production Analyst - Boston, MA
We are looking for a candidate to join our Boston office in the Production/Origination team. The analyst will work directly with senior production analysts and originators to help drive business within Capital One Multifamily. The individual will assist in the initial screening, quoting and underwriting process for various multifamily transactions throughout the United States.
- Analyze commercial loan requests via credit analysis write-up, including but not limited to: completing financial statement spreads, calculation of key financial ratios, analysis of the Borrower/Prospect financial strength, preparation of financial statement projection models and industry research and analysis.
- Assist the deal team with creative financing solutions for clients.
- Prepare timely loan presentations for internal and external use in order to obtain competitive financing quotes.
- Communicate with clients in order to obtain required underwriting documentation and address any outstanding inquiries.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and word
- Familiarity with financial statement analysis
- Ability to write in a concise and clear manner to convey complex information.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to multitask & effective communicator
- At least 1 year of experience in the real estate industry
- Completion of a formal bank credit training program
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.