Adecco in partnership with a well-known American multinational technology company is currently seeking Training Coordinators based out of Sunnyvale, CA. This is an immediate need, therefore, selected candidate must be willing to start as soon as possible.
The training coordinator will be responsible for the operations and logistics of core learning offerings that target Googlers. This position is a six month contract.
Our team consists of program support folks doing coordination work in the Americas/EMEA, executing end to end logistics to support program managers and learning & development business partners. Our coordinators work alongside their internal client groups to organize, streamline, and automate processes. The support that coordinators offer is critical to ensuring that programs and events are run smoothly.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Responsible for training programs logistics and operations
- Communicate effectively about assigned programs by building and maintaining specific curricula knowledge.
- Collaborate, analyze and improve programs
- Manage rosters of attendees/wait lists for all programs and maintain and update registration information and attendance records.
- Support program managers
- Bachelor's Degree in any field (open to strong recent grads)
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience as a coordinator
- Excellent knowledge of Google Apps
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
- Flexible and possess outstanding decision-making skills.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental working relationships.
- Strong candidates must be enthusiastic, dedicated and focused on providing top-quality support for the coordination and seamless delivery of training programs.
- Highly motivated professional with demonstrated coordination, organizational and communication skills.
- Grow positive working relationships with colleagues' at all organizational levels.
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred.
If you meet all the position requirements above, please click on "Apply with Adecco or Indeed" on your upper right-hand side or contact me today to apply or refer a friend! You can reach me direct at 631-844-7006 or email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
(Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.