The Funds Desk provides sales and marketing support to all Morgan Stanley Financial Advisors. Products supported include mutual funds, ETFs, 529 plans, and offshore funds.
- Provide sales and marketing support to financial advisors on the various fund offerings.
- Conduct outbound call campaigns to drive Focus Opportunities
- Assist Financial Advisors in connecting with their local fund family representatives for additional assistance.
- Regular service contact with assigned top Mutual Fund producers
- Create, deliver and review of Managed Asset Profile (MAP) reports, a practice management tool, with Financial Advisors.
- Assist advisors with use of Desktop tools such as Morningstar Advisor Workstation, Morningstar GPS Tool.
- Assist Financial Advisors in building their mutual fund book of business by educating and training them on the various products.
- Some desk members will be assigned as the dedicated internal to one of the Mutual Fund Divisional Distribution Directors (DDD), assist the DDD with preparation for speaking engagements, scheduling meetings with fund family representatives, event coordination and other duties as the DDD may require.
- Escalate issues accordingly and set expectations for Financial Advisors throughout the process
- Work collaboratively with team members by managing call volume while providing outstanding customer service
- Utilize contact management system effectively and efficiently
- Participate in mutual fund and ETF company meetings to become familiar with product solutions and product changes
- Bachelor's degree required
- One year related financial services experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Series 7 preferred, required within 4 months of joining the desk
- Mutual fund and/or annuity product knowledge a plus
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Should possess a strong focus in customer service
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.