We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That's why we Perform with purpose.
Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the National Retail Sales Organization.
The Starbucks Business Development Manager plays a key role within the NACP joint venture team. This BDM role will lead the selling efforts for the Drug, Dollar and Chilled Coffee Channels and the national customers that reside within those channels. This role will serve as the primary Starbucks contact for two Regions, the Midwest and Great Lakes, which includes the Franchise bottlers within this geography.
Role activities include:
- Collaborate with SBUX planning team, Region & Account Teams on creation and execution of AOP.
- Deliver AOP Plan for NACP Ambient & Chilled products; Volume, Share & Net Revenue.
- Influence key decision makers across the FOBO; including Principles & COO's, COBO's; RVPs, SDRs, Market Directors; Sales Organization; CCO Channel Directors, National & Super Regional Customers.
- Identify, understand and analyze opportunities and/or issues to develop long term sustainable business solutions.
- Build strategic agenda for each channel and key customers, develop sales campaigns and measure progress through KPI's.
- Co-Develop distribution, merchandising and promotional plans.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with Starbucks Brand Managers.
- Partner with PBC selling teams to build and present customer plans, leverage category management tools to deliver insights that drive actionable solutions to grow the business.
- Partner with NAN and the Tropicana BU to deliver the Chilled Coffee KPI's. Work closely with Supply Chain, Tropicana Sales Strategy and national NAN Sales teams to drive NACP agenda and innovation
•Bachelor's Degree; Business Degree preferred
•Minimum 5 years related business experience
• Candidate must have experience and capability managing portfolio complexity, and excelling in a matrix organization
•Track Record of performance
•Beverage System experience preferred but not mandatory
•Exceptional leadership and customer management skills
•Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan
•Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments (internal/external)
•Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan
•Excellent communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
•Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support
•Strong planning/organizing skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously
•Above average finance skills in order to build compelling profit wins for customer and internal stakeholders
•Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision
•Superior presentation skills, both in development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels within customer and internal organization
•Must be authorized to work in the United States Relocation Eligible
Eligible for Limited Relocation
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.