Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The North America Infrastructure Solutions (IS) Campaign team is responsible for bringing our Global IS campaigns to life with marketing programs, content and tactics that enable our sales makers to help their customers transform and modernize their IT and continue on a path of innovation. This role is open to support the HCI campaign.Primary Responsibilities:
- Grow net new pipeline and revenue through a mix of lead generation tactics
- Plan and execute integrated marketing programs in partnership with segment teams and strategic stakeholders
- Acquire new customers and cross sell ISG solutions using strategic targeting
- Establish communication strategies for campaign efforts
- Empower and enable sales makers
- Serve as the integration point between planning, BUs, global shared services, and regions.
- Inputs marketing mix recommendations into planning process based on best practices & campaign analytics.
- Owns functional campaign briefs
- Provides direction to all internal marketing teams as well as external agencies.
- Coordinates with other campaign managers, marketing and business leaders to schedule and orchestrate campaign for maximum impact
- 6-8 years relevant marketing experience
- Understanding of overall marketing mix
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Proven track record building rapport, developing influence within, and delivering results
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R15637
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.