Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The candidate for this role will be responsible for lead gen and media programs planning & execution for an ISG campaign in North America, including orchestrating execution across marketing's functional areas, business unit teams and regional marketing and segment teams.
The ideal candidate will have marketing programs planning and execution experience with hands-on demand generation experience, be a creative thinker who is results-driven, and loves working with cross-functional teams.Responsibilities:
- Work jointly with Campaign Manager to plan strategy for integrated marketing programs that drive sales ready leads through a mix of marketing programs and tactics
- Own and manage end-to-end program execution of lead gen and media programs, including partnering with Mediacom and publishers to drive results
- Inputs marketing mix recommendations into planning process based on best practices & campaign analytics
- Helps develop and present campaign briefs to internal and external (agency) teams
- 6-8 years relevant marketing experience
- Understanding of overall marketing mix
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Proven track record building rapport, developing influence within, and delivering results
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Business Support
Job ID: R17011
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.