The mission of the Managed Risk Services (MRS) organization is to be the unrivaled advisor for global payment fraud management, and our vision is to be the most valuable partner in lasting client relationships.
We strive to maintain unrivaled relationships with the merchants, partners, and financial institutions (FIs) that we interact with on a daily basis. MRS is a necessary extension of our client's team that allows them to reach their full potential. In risk management, our people are the differentiator. We are passionate about the continued success of our customers and take pride in their accomplishments as a team. We have a collaborative and supportive culture that keeps everyone motivated. Job Description
- 8+ years experience with focus on demonstrated business leadership success within Product Management, Risk Management, or Fraud Prevention environment(s).
- Experience should include selling to and working with, enterprise class customers (Fortune 1000), either in direct selling or active channel development.
- Knowledge of, and proven familiarity with business models for outsourced human based services, such as call center environments or customer support models. Principal should understand operational and business model metrics for these environments
- Domain expertise in online credit card payments and card-not-present fraud
operations and solutions. Should be familiar with key operational metrics
for ecommerce fraud operations (chargeback rate, review rates, reject rates,
rule effectiveness, time in queue, etc.). Proven experience optimizing balance between revenue maximization and loss minimization for card-not-present environments
- Strong analytical skills and understanding; must possess a vision of how
analytics and data driven processes can deliver better business results
(i.e. reducing review rates, fraud levels, and time to decision an order)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated by market facing
experience including industry conference presentations, industry publication contribution, and/or marketing experience to make your product line Top of Mind in the marketplace.
- Payment industry domain expertise and knowledge of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) strongly preferred. Proven experience with a high online transaction volume environment is required.
- Ability to manage margin at opportunity and offering levels while balancing with
revenue growth responsibilities. Will have responsibility for overseeing pricing and contracts.
is required; master's degree is preferred.
Travel (up to 30%)
to customer, company, and conference locations required. Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.