Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Schneider Electric is seeking a dynamic candidate for a Senior Financial Analyst position. The role would support the NAM Logistics Finance organization, primarily providing financial support to our major warehousing locations within the US. An ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of relevant experience supporting Supply Chain organizations in either a financial or operational context. Critical aspects of the role include an understanding of controlling for the following: P&L, Balance Sheet, Inventory, CAPEX. Not only will the role focus on technical controlling, but it will also allow for the opportunity to partner with Operations Management to make critical decisions for the organization. The role is a great opportunity to boost one's career both professionally & personally.
- College Diploma/Technical or Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within a Supply Chain Organization
- Clear and concise personal communication skills
- Experience with SAP & Oracle ERP systems
- Strong Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.