Power Power Services
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world's largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
NAM Product Line Leader - Nuclear Steam Turbines
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
As the NAM Product Line Leader - Nuclear Steam Turbines is part of the new regional Steam Plant Product Line team within the North America Regional Product line and marketing team. This team is accountable for the value creation and growth through the understanding of portfolio of offerings within the Power Services business.
This team is structured around our customer power plant configurations to be able to better understand their needs, translate those needs across the technology verticals within the Power Services organization and develop solutions for those specific customer plants. Growing product orders, revenue, margin and overall share in the market. Development of offerings leveraging existing solutions, current NPI's & forward leaning solutions to address customer & market needs, thru offering development and sales campaigns. Also, you will provide guidance to PS PL teams on future NPI and growth plans.
As the NAM Product Line Leader - Nuclear Steam Turbines, you will:
* Lead Product Strategy, customer value creation, technology innovation, operational excellence and business acumen around the steam turbines and associated auxiliaries associated with Nuclear powered steam turbines
* Be accountable for the products and customer offerings within the corresponding product lines as it relates to the steam power plant
* Work across a highly matrixed organization (sales, marketing, product line, technology, supply chain) and ensure collaboration and teamwork in delivering a quality product to our customers
* Develop training's specific to this product line, and provide leadership on pricing thru understanding of the market value of the offering
* Collaborate with the product technology owners and solution teams to normalize/prioritize requirements, account for regulatory compliance trends, simplify the way we deliver to the market place, project sales with accuracy, and be accountable for manufacturing delivery thru the S&OP process
* Anticipate & identify the long term needs and opportunities for the region/business in order to create significant market power and sustainable competitive advantage
* Identify growth opportunities via adjacencies, alliances and partnerships
* Collaborate with the regional and HQ's marketing team on best entry into the external market place and best collateral and approach for sales support
* Frames and communicates the value proposition of the offerings and campaigns for the steam power plant offerings and measures competitive offerings
* Engage on NPI offerings and programs and owns the roll out of the offerings to the regional sales teams
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or related discipline from an accredited university or college
* Minimum of 7 years of experience in sales, product management or engineering associated with the steam turbines or steam power components
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Expertise in Steam Turbine Technology solutions, including GE, Alstom and oOEM steam turbines for Nuclear applications
* Working knowledge of the NSSS side of Nuclear power plant
* Track record of creating and executing offering development and campaigns
* Ability to work well in a matrix environment
* Executive level presence and presentation skills
* Product management or commercial experience
* Strong analytical , project management and organizational skills
* Be accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral and personal values in decisions, communications, action and when dealing with others
* Strategic thinker and courageous with an ability to develop and drive strategy
* Ability to think expansively and innovate
* Clear thinker with an ability to focus on the "critical few" issues / priorities
* Capable of planning and executing major initiatives
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.