NAND Product Engineer Job Description
Responsible for production support engineering with respect to testing methods, procedures, and problem device specification and yield problems minor redesign of devices and masks analysis of customer returns and optimizing device production relative to cost constraints. Assumes responsibility for device after transfer into high volume production and usually responsible for entire device manufacturing operations other than wafer fabrication. May assist customer in device usage problems or customer testing of complex devices. Plans and schedules daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement based on standard practices.Qualifications Education:
- Must Have a BS or MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar degree.
- 3 years experience including working on Flash memory, as a Product Engineer, Product QRE, or in High Volume Test
- 3 years experience in memory test or device characterization
Inside this Business Group
- Nice to Have-Prior experience and familiarity with MS Excel, JMP, and Python
- Knowledge of NAND Flash erase, program and read algorithms and device physics.
- Knowledge of NAND Flash quality and reliability mechanisms
- Knowledge of NAND Flash wafer and component level testing and yield improvement
- Knowledge of NAND Flash to system integration
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.