Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
The Business Services division of Aramark, with over $1 billion in revenues and 18,000 employees, provides a wide range of food and other support services to more than 500 clients in business and industry, at more than 1,500 locations in the U.S. Aramark offers Fortune 500 companies and other large and small employers a single-source provider for employee cafés, executive dining rooms, catering, convenience stores, conference center management, and facility management. Aramark Business Dining is looking for professional leaders committed to providing our customers with unique solutions, outstanding variety, and healthy menu choices to improve the overall well-being and productivity of client locations.
The National Account Director is responsible for the day to day responsibilities of the entire account coordinated with the National client. They will
- Manage and guide the activities of the district managers
- Set the strategic/tactical direction for the account
- Develop and implement national account strategies for increasing sales and profits through national customers
- Create, build and maintain positive business relationships with Aramark's current and prospective customers
- Grow existing annual customer revenues by 20-30% by adding new products and services, adding new locations and price increases.
- Travel will be necessary.
This individual will be charged with the overall account development, including proposals for expansion to sites served and services provided. Responsible to manage both client and Aramark budgets .
- Candidate should have at least 5-7 years experience at a District Manager level or equivalent, with P&L responsibility
- Experience in analyzing markets and customer needs to develop innovative strategies leading to increased sales
- Must be able to create systems and processes to manage remotely
- Excellent client and communication capabilities
- Must be able to deal with senior levels within both Aramark and client organization
- Excellent financial and business understanding a must.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.