Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a National Account Director, located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (“JJVC”) specializes in disposable contact lenses, which it markets under ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. Ever since the ACUVUE® Brand transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The National Account Director is responsible for managing and strategically guiding senior level relationships for a portfolio of accounts while providing leadership across multiple customer teams and customer projects. They will also be responsible for ensuring that work meets quality standards as well as customer business objectives. As a proven leader, the National Account Director must be a seasoned Sales professional with a strong understanding of the customer’s business, industry, economic model, organizational trends and customer needs. This position must be able to conceptualize, develop, plan and execute a comprehensive business strategy that develops customer solutions across various customers in a rapidly changing North America/Global marketplace. Customer base includes National Retailers, Club Channel, Internet, and Value Channel customers. Accountable for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast for the customer that includes effectively launching new products and customizing programs. Responsible for P&L by customer, maximizing sales, marketing spend, and ROI.
Develop and execute long and short terms strategies and promotions for national customers:
• Developing comprehensive strategic business plans for both near and long-term growth while identifying and developing customized opportunities by customer that include product, promotion and field differentiation
• Ability to understand and assess existing customer business models to further develop commercial strategies
• Manage short and long term P&L by customer to maintain profitable return on investment.
• Positioning and delivering economic and value-related solutions to financial decision makers within all national customers
• Partner strategically and actively with the Field Sales organization. Leverage trends and real time market information and develop programs to drive profitable growth
Manage customer relationships:
• Responsible for influencing and generating customer behaviors that align with, and are mutually beneficial to, attaining the goals and strategies of both JJVC and the customer
• Assessing customer’s needs and preparing strategic plans to optimize customer satisfaction in order to attain JJVC business goals
• Establishing and maintaining superior relationships with Vision Care’s customer partners at all levels within the organization
• Cross functional department alignment internally as well as seniors buyer and executives
Execution of customer strategies:
• Develop field execution plans for customer programs and promotions, coordinating with marketing and field resources
• Develop and maintain account dashboards nationally, regionally and at district level
• Demonstrated ROI for all promotional/provisional spend
• Execute quarterly business review with customer and internal organization
• Management and monitoring of customer incentive programs
• Inventory management as it relates to new product launches as well as any existing customer programs
Core Competencies and Knowledge requirements that adhere to the Leadership Imperatives:
• Strategic business planning and demonstrated influencing skills
• Highly developed interpersonal / people skills
• Strong analytical skills while maintaining ability to think strategically
• Strong negotiation/leveraging skills
• Ability to understand and apply complex legal considerations
• Adept at business planning and financial models
• Effective in selling value proposition of JJVC and its products and solutions
• Strong presentation skills, both preparing and delivering a message
• Ability to understand customer needs and appropriately apply appropriate solutions
• Understand and adhere to all aspects of Health Care Compliance
• A BS/BA degree is required.
• A Master’s Degree or equivalent is strongly preferred.
• A minimum of ten (10) years sales experience is required.
• Experience with a large multinational corporation in a National/Key Account capacity is preferred.
• Ability to demonstrate and possess successful experience managing sales to multiple retail channels at a corporate level is required.
• Successful experience with multiple accounts or vendors in a managed market environment is required.
• Successful experience working with a mass market retailer such as Walmart, Target, Costco, Costco, Walgreens or CVS is preferred.
• A demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making is required.
• A demonstrated track record in identifying winning consumer insights, growth opportunities, and priorities is required.
• This position is based in Jacksonville, Florida, and requires approximately 25% overnight domestic travel.Primary Location
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.