- Position is responsible for identifying and maximizing opportunities with large complex chain retail customers. These customers are regional or national and require managing multiple stakeholders.
- Achieve profitable sales by thoroughly understanding the complexities of the channel or customer's business and building enduring relationships based on trust and integrity with that customer's senior management team.
- Lead the development and alignment of joint business plans identifying key initiatives and establishing targets. Regular reviews of joint business plan to course correct as required.
- Develops and successfully sells customer plans that include annual agreements, strategic and tactical pricing plans and promotional plans that align with and support the customer's and the Minute Maid Company Canada Inc. systems business objectives and strategies.
- Develop a customized business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer while delivering The Minute Maid Company Canada Inc. system budgeted Volume, Revenue and Profit.
- Develop collaboratively with customer a price/package plan that generates desired results for both customer and The Minute Maid Company Canada Inc. system
- Conduct post promotional analysis measuring the success levels of promotions making any necessary changes to price/package plan
- Develop and lead presentations both internally and externally on the state of your customer(s)' business identifying issues and opportunities and providing solutions to further develop customer and The Minute Maid Company Canada Inc's needs.
- Communicate weekly with division sales management discussing performance, promotional plans, display commitments and tracking against established performance metrics.
- Sell-in and implement regional or national promotional strategies for the introduction of new brands and packages as required.
- Spend time in market reviewing and identifying levels of execution for our portfolio as well as competitive execution.
- Managing and developing solutions to deliver the financial plan.
- Review and comment on weekly/monthly/quarterly scorecards developed.
- Attend trade shows and host customer events that help align the Minute Maid Company Canada Inc. better with the customer.
- Work with Category Management, Supply Chain and Finance support teams on a regular basis to gain key market and customer insights
- Portfolio contains various key regional and national banners, strong organization skills is key to the success in this role.
- Strong opportunity to drive unique innovation within portfolio, must have strong project management skills and ability to lead and manage various internal stakeholders to successfully build an innovation pipeline.
- This is an evolving role assigned to a unique combination of customers, the successful candidate will have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to generate unique business solutions for both the customer and The Minute Maid Company.
- 5-8 years in consumer goods industry
- Proven experience leading projects through indirect employee management
- Minimum of 3 years in sales/marketing and major account management
- Experienced working with Nielsen and other syndicated data
- Experience in developing successful annual business plans and price/package for retail customers
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong financial accumen
- Above average computer skills
- Working knowledge of FACT an asset
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with a high school diploma Travel Requirements
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At Coca-Cola Ltd. (Canada) you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Relocations is not offered for this role
Back to top