GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
National Account Leader
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
District Of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, U.S.
The Healthcare Digital Enterprise Sales Executive (ESE) is responsible for managing the long term
success of GEHC Digital's relationship with strategic accounts within the Zone and Regions.
The ESE will be responsible for driving "outcomes" focused solutions for Assigned Scope and
Territories. The successful ESE will create influential C-suite relationships, develop commercial
account plans, and sell outcomes in order to generate net new sockets for the business.
-Provide strategic leadership and direction for the GE Healthcare Digital Account Team
total responsibility for 100% of the GE Healthcare Digital business at assigned Accounts.
-Achieve sales, orders and margin targets for GEHC Digital sales in assigned national accounts
managing costs within budget.
-Lead and leverage the Account Team, including Product Sales Specialists, Segment Specialists,
Service Operations, and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and
business content to customers as needed.
-Capitalize on the strength of GE Healthcare Digital's broad portfolio of products, services and
solutions and is expected to lead and secure large, strategic, cross-segments customer
-Own and ensure full collaboration and alignment with other GEHC P&L teams involved/engaged
in the assigned account
-Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the business of the assigned account, including
customers' key initiatives and priorities, and keep GE Healthcare Region Managers, Zone General
Managers and Commercial Solutions Leaders informed and appropriately involved. Lead and own
communication activities and operating mechanisms for the assigned account throughout the
account (teams) and the HC Digital enterprise (GE Internal: Corporate to Zone/Region/Product
Specialists, within GEHC Digital and with other GEHC P&Ls, External: As applicable and/or
-Develop & implement Go-to-Market plans with Zone and Regions cross functional teams to
achieve results through effective project proposals, negotiations, and contracts. Grow GE HC
Digital's share of customer investments in capital and operational expenditures.
1. Is accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned
accounts and or territory
2. Provide input to deal pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
3. Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their
products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts
Territory & Account Management
1. Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity
development, competitive strategies and targets
2. Build strong business relationships and formulate account strategies and plans to continuously
strengthen relationships within the assigned accounts/ territory. Identify & respond to key account
technical and departmental decision makers' needs and maintain customer contact records in the
relevant CRM tools
3. Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory
4. Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop
and lead effective counter-strategies
Product & Market Expertise
1. Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product / services. Be able to present and
discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers
2. Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services
3. Continuously update their understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational
issues and challenges
4. Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving
optimum margin for GE
5. Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process,
effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to
actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful
outcome for GE
6. Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote
product/solution and company
1. Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams
Rev Cycle Experience required
7+ years experience in Healthcare Digital or Software Sales & Business management.
3+ years experience in closing large, complex, net new Healthcare Digital opportunities.
Broad experience of the Healthcare Digital industry, with specific experience selling Revenue
Proven key account management and project planning skills.
Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all
Proven track record on relationship building skills.
High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces
understanding and impact.
Willingness to travel 50%
Strong computer skills and experience using sales tools like SalesForce, Apptus or similar
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Quality Specific Goals
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality
Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as
4. Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Global Privacy and Anti-Competition
Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Local/ Int'l Law is broken.
5. Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Environmental Health Policies (including
but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate
within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int'l Law is broken.
6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to
ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background
investigation and drug screen
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Master's degree preferred.
US Healthcare economics in a commercial environment.
Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization.
Deep knowledge of GE Healthcare Digital and the portfolio of integrated care solutions offered
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.