Grow with us as a National Account Manager - Commercial Restaurants calling on top 100 chains for the Kellogg Specialty Channel's Sales Team. Engage with us through your leadership role, by executing strategic customer planning and development across the entire brand portfolio. You'll be responsible for the development of sales plans, ensuring execution of all activities related to the designated account(s), and development of customer's ongoing relationship plans to penetrate all levels and functions of their organization. While you are at it, you will also be building your network and expertise in a thriving and prioritized channel within both Kellogg and the broader food manufacturers industry. Together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As a National Account Manager at Kellogg you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders to develop strategic business plans for assigned National Restaurant Chain accounts to drive for opportunities that sustain Kellogg's competitive edge
- Identifying key issues and generating creative solutions to strengthen the branded partnerships that go beyond the status quo while achieving breakthrough results
- Developing an understanding and appreciation for the customer culture while owning the development and execution of a customer relationship plan
- Being responsible for Kellogg's overall financial health and wellbeing of each customer's product portfolio, trade and travel spend
- Analyzing and applying financial disciplines to support business decisions for new and renewal of large multi-year contracts that support long term profitability and volume goals
- Targeting sales across both existing SKU's, "Product-as-Ingredient" Innovation, and groundbreaking "Transformational Innovation" that is in the process of being created
- Accessing the un-branded ingredient portfolio for additional sales opportunities
As well as having a hunter's mentality with a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Significant foodservice industry experience in national/large regional account sales
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong and professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have strong organizational and project management skillsets and the self-discipline to effectively work remotely.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Culinary Development Experience
- Experience utilizing Salesforce
- Customer supply chain organization experience (QSCC, IPC etc.)
The ideal candidate will work from a home office location and will reside in a major city near a major airport (i.e. Chicago, Denver, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Seattle, Dallas/Ft. Worth and Atlanta)
- Job requires travel, extended work schedule including some weekends
- Travel required estimated at 30-40% but may vary depending on location of residency.
- This position provides participation in the Kellogg Auto Reimbursement program.
- The Auto Reimbursement Program offers a flexible plan that allows you to use your personal vehicle with compliant insurance requirement, and is tax-free for employees driving over 5,000 business miles annually.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.