Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
The National Account Marketing Manager
is responsible for strategic implementation of marketing programs and driving critical business initiatives, including sales growth; market penetration; customer retention; client acquisition and retention; client value creation; and improved margins and market share within the Business Dining portfolio.
The role is responsible for implementation of promotions, merchandising standards, and communication for the purpose of creating demand among clients and consumers of products, services, and brands. This role is best suited to those who are a student of exceptional food destinations, with a passion for how food and beverage are merchandised and how employees deliver exceptional service. Essential Functions:
- Drives change that results in profitable incremental sales growth for Business Dining.
- Responsible for consistency of program implementation with a strategic focus on priority accounts, defined as accounts with greatest volume, revenue opportunity or risk.
- Coaches and trains site level managers on retail and brand elements on a regular basis.
- Ensures front line engagement in marketing programs and follow-through on the execution of these programs.
- Partners with cross-functional team (Finance, Regional Leadership, Marketing Development, Operations, and Human Resources) to achieve goals.
- Creates an overall marketing plan and coordinates account growth plans for client accounts to achieve desired revenue and profit outcomes for ARAMARK and client.
- Surfaces developed initiatives/best practices for potential national scalable solutions.
- Ensures programs have a solid business case and a positive return on investment.
- Leads revenue-building initiatives: increases market penetration and revenue in multiple channels; assures recommended pricing; follows established guidelines for profitability
- Communicates trends and keeps the customer top of mind in strategies, programs, and implementation.
- Develops content for client presentations, action planning and progress reporting
- Encourages cross-region and cross-function collaboration.
- Ensures best in class, tour ready accounts in each major market.
- Supports marketing programs for opening of new accounts.
- Communicates all ARAMARK national & strategies, brand programs, and processes to operations
- Daily travel to local client accounts as well as occasional regional support
- College degree (or work experience equivalent) with bachelor's degree preferred. Minimum of 5+ years of progressively responsible marketing experience, with record of measurable success and effective performance.
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment within a matrix organization.
- Experience managing multiple client accounts.
- Ability to self-start, deal with ambiguity and effectively cope with change
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software
- Strong communication and influence management skills.
- Food service, advertising and/or services marketing experience desirable
- Resides in the Nashville or Memphis Markets
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.