Are you looking for a career that will let you work with the brightest minds in the technology industry? Do you want to be part of a global organization that's changing the way the world does business? For over three decades, Oracle has been the center of innovation for business software, the birthplace of the first commercially available relational database, the first suite of internet-based applications, and the next-generation enterprise-computing platform, Oracle Fusion. Today, Oracle provides the world's most complete, open and integrated business cloud and on-premise software and hardware systems to more than 370,000 customers. This includes 100 out of the Fortune 100 top customers nationally along with numerous state/local and federal organizations and Fortune 500 enterprise, mid-market and smb commercial companies in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's 110,000 global employees are critical to driving that success.
Oracle is recruiting sales professionals to join the world's leading cloud and enterprise software company. Oracle has a track record for hiring and developing the very best sales professionals in the industry and investing generously in employee benefits and resources. If you have a passion for technology sales, a great attitude, thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and challenging and are looking for an employer who rewards employees that deliver results, you should consider a career at the world's leading enterprise software company, Oracle.
Oracle America, Inc. currently has Reston, VA based openings for the National Sales Representativeposition reporting to the Oracle University global business unit. The National Sales Representative is responsible to build and sell complete education service solutions, learning subscriptions and IP solutions to the Oracle customer base through face to face and virtual meetings.
Preferred sales experience -
- 5 years of individual quota carrying, direct sales experience selling to the senior executive level within Fortune 500 companies.
- Strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and extremely time sensitive environment.
- Ability to manage a large number of active accounts while simultaneously uncovering and closing new sales opportunities and new customers.
- Documented, consistent success exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets through thorough account planning and weekly forecasting sessions.
- Experience developing and expanding upon existing customer relationships at multiple levels and across multiple functions within each organization with the ability to leverage those relationships to drive strong quarterly sales bookings.
- Understanding of Oracle's core technology stack, ERP applications software, SaaS solutions, hardware products and engineered solutions.
- Ability to navigate complex business processes and legal requirements to negotiate win-win contractual agreements.
- Articulate verbal communication, professional business writing and presentation skills.
- BS or BA degree (at a minimum).
- Comply with all Oracle business practices.
** NOTE **As part of Oracle's U.S. employment process, candidate's will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include: Prior Employment Verification Education Verification Social Security Trace Criminal Background Check Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position).Qualifications:
The primary focus of a Telesales Representative is to sell solutions / services to existing Oracle customers and to prospect for new customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
As a Telesales Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives. Designs and develops account penetration strategies, and closes business . Responsible for understanding Oracle*s product offerings and competitive issues. Identifies new business opportunities by designing and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance. Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services. Acts as a role model within the sales team including wider sales teams including field sales, support and education sales and sales consulting.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Requires limited intervention from his/her manager, is able to manage complex deals, using judgement where deals fall outside of existing guidelines. 8 years of relevant experience. Ability to communicate and influence effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers. Ability to work independently. Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.