NATIONAL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATE SALES DIRECTOR
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted: March 01, 2017
Reference ID: 0186161107-en-us
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a National Account Associate Sales Director – Walmart and Sam’s Club - located in Rogers, AR.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (“JJVC”) specializes in disposable contact lenses, which it markets under ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. Ever since the ACUVUE® Brand transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
National Account Associate Sales Director – Walmart and Sam’s Club is responsible for managing and strategically guiding senior level relationships for a portfolio of accounts while providing leadership across multiple customer teams and customer projects. They will also be responsible for ensuring that work meets quality standards as well as customer business objectives. As a proven leader, the National Account Associate Sales Director-Walmart and Sam’s must be a seasoned Sales professional with a strong understanding of the customer’s business, industry, economic model, organizational trends and customer needs. This position must be able to conceptualize, develop, plan and execute a comprehensive business strategy that develops customer solutions across various customers in a rapidly changing North America/Global marketplace.
• Accountable for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast for the customer that includes effectively launching new products and customizing programs.
• Responsible for P&L by customer, maximizing sales, marketing spend, and ROI.
• Develop and execute long and short terms strategies and promotions for national customers by developing comprehensive strategic business plans for both near and long-term growth while identifying and developing customized opportunities by customer that include product, promotion and field differentiation.
• Understand and assess existing customer business models to further develop commercial strategies.
• Manage short and long term P&L by customer to maintain profitable return on investment.
• Position and deliver economic and value-related solutions to financial decision makers within all national customers.
• Partner strategically and actively with the Field Sales organization and leverage trends and real time market information and develop programs to drive profitable growth.
• Manage customer relationships and is responsible for influencing and generating customer behaviors that align with, and are mutually beneficial to, attaining the goals and strategies of both JJVC and the customer.
• Assess customer’s needs and prepare strategic plans to optimize customer satisfaction in order to attain JJVC business goals.
• Establish and maintain superior relationships with Vision Care’s customer partners at all levels within the organization as well as cross functional department alignment internally as well as senior buyer and executives.
• Execute customer strategies.
• Develop field execution plans for customer programs and promotions, coordinating with marketing and field resources and develop and maintain account dashboards nationally, regionally and at district level.
• Demonstrate ROI for all promotional/provisional spend and execute quarterly business review with customer and internal organization as well as management and monitoring of customer incentive programs along with inventory management as it relates to new product launches as well as any existing customer programs.
• A minimum of a BA/BS in business related field is required
• MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
• Candidate is required to possess a minimum seven (7) years sales and or marketing experience with large Multinational Corporation in a National/Key Account capacity is required
• Consumer and Vision care experience is strongly preferred
• Candidate is required to demonstrate and possess successful experience managing regional sales to multiple retail channels at a corporate level
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate successful experience with multiple accounts primarily working with a mass market retailer is preferred
• Candidate is required to have strategic business planning, influencing skills, interpersonal skills, and strong analytical skills, all while maintaining ability to think strategically and exude strong negotiation/leveraging skills
• Candidate must be adept at business planning and financial / forecasting models is required
• Candidate must demonstrate effective in selling value proposition of JJVC and its products and solutions is required
• Candidate is required to have strong presentation skills, both preparing and delivering a message and the ability to understand customer needs and appropriately apply solutions
• Candidates ability to understand and adhere to all aspects of Health Care Compliance is required
• This position is primarily based in Rogers, Arkansas and requires approximately 10% overnight domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)