Eaton is a power management company with approximately 97,000 employees. The company provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit http://www.eaton.com/. Candidate must reside in within 50 miles of Dallas, Texas.
Eaton’s Lighting solutions division is an industry-leading manufacturer of lighting products for commercial, industrial, residential, utility and retail markets. We are at the forefront in transforming the lighting industry and setting an unmatched standard for innovation and reliability. No one will do more to empower customers with the innovations, technology and resources they need to meet the challenges of the future.
We are dedicated to growing our business and our people! We believe in providing our employees and YOU the opportunity grow, have fun and take pride in their work. If YOU thrive in a creative, fast-paced, innovative environment, then our sales management team is looking for YOU!
Working from a home-office or Eaton facility in the Gulf Region of the US, this individual will be responsible for developing and implement comprehensive sales strategy to generate profitable sales to all National Account end users on a for all Lighting products. Effective communication and execution across multiple functions of the organization is required to facilitate achievement of strategic goals.
- Generates national accounts business by identifying, targeting and aggressively pursuing potential large end-users of Lighting products.
- Works closely with potential national account customers to develop a viable business relationship and ensure that Lighting provides quality goods and services which will meet the customer's changing needs.
- Must keep abreast of all new Lighting products and product improvements in efforts to continually meet the customer's needs.
- Develops and recommends an annual and multi-year sales plan and forecast for regional national accounts business to support national objectives.
- Develops and continually monitors and analyzes national account regional market conditions and informs the Director of National Accounts of national accounts business status, product trends and competitive conditions.
- Recommends new or modified marketing strategies, programs and products to assure a competitive market position is maintained.
- Develops and maintains liaison with the appropriate management personnel of national accounts customers.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 3 years national accounts sales management experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in sales management capacity in an electrical products industry.
- Must be eligible for work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 5 years national accounts sales management experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the lighting industry.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.