This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor. The individual hired will process and coordinate national account customer requests with appropriate District office location for customer service/inspection support. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive requests for service from customers / or other SSC's and forward to appropriate branch office, follow up and report completed work to the customer
- This is a position that will involve a high level of investigation in order to achieve problem resolution
- Serve as the primary point of contact for select National Accounts customers in USA and assist Canada ensuring all service related requests are met including inspections, service calls, emergency parts deliveries and all written correspondence is completed and forwarded to the customer.
- Process quotes and proposals when required
- Implement client contracts and provide information to regional and District personnel.
- Coordinate customer requirements and issues of concern, to include monthly account reporting requirements (to include extraction of late inspection reports via system(s) utilized by the SST group, follow up on open issue(s) reported by the customer in a timely and accurate manner as required and any other reporting means required and requested by management or the customer)
High School Diploma or Equivalent Experience:
2-3 years equivalent work experience Special Skills:
- Required PC skills Microsoft Office Products e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Excellent written and communication skills required
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.