Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We are seeking a National Client Coordinator that will work closely with our National Client Management Team to establish, maintain, and grow target strategic accounts. This is a key role within the organization that will be charged with ensuring that our targeted accounts are effectively and thoroughly developed.
The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. We are looking for someone who can take the lead on the coordination of projects, work with team members throughout the organization, and who can support the sales process from start to finish. Exceptional organizational and communication skills, along with impeccable attention to detail are a must for this role.
General areas of responsibilities include:
- Support Client Management team in pursuing and securing new business
- Understand and analyze RFP documents
- Find and report supporting data
- Supply standard message focused answers to RFPs and RFIs
- Support National Client team in maintaining and growing existing national accounts
- Access and manage customer portals (both external and internal portals)
- Manage communications from clients to the field
- Communicate with clients when necessary
- Coordinate the internal sales process among different internal teams
- Communicate with and collect data from branch teams when necessary
- Follow through using standardized reporting forms and work flows.
- Assist in management/coordination of proposals and RFP's
- Coordinate new client transition programs across multiple branch teams
- Act as a subject matter expert and resource for branch teams as it relates to client administrative processes.
- Provided training when necessary for branch teams.
- Help develop and maintain timelines for implementation of new work
- Monitor reports and portal sites for branch compliance and alert branch and management teams when teams are not in compliance with defined process or time lines.
- Capture and maintain key information on existing accounts
- Maintain internal and external client contact lists
- Track spend history
- Support implementation of national marketing efforts
- 4 year college degree, preferably in business, communications, or marketing
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a fast-paced business environment; preferably in a sales support role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; Excellent Excel skills a must
- Strong project management skills and follow through
- CRM Database experience a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player with ability to take direction and work independently when needed
- Strong communications skills, including an understanding of grammar
- Intelligent, flexible, self-starter, motivated, effective, take-charge personality
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
10113 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry