Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
National Healthcare Supply Chain Advisor
This role will work collaboratively with leading healthcare organizations, sales, pre-sales, alliances, marketing, professional services, product teams, and the healthcare industry advisor to establish and actively drive Workday's Procurement and Inventory adoption in the healthcare industry.
The candidate should have strong experience in the healthcare provider space, specifically in large, complex acute care operations, and should understand the healthcare value chain and the role supply chain plays in the delivery of quality and cost effective care. The role requires ERP management consulting experience or relevant solution experience.
The Healthcare Supply Chain Customer Advisor is the person that is responsible for executing and helping drive the awareness and adoption of Workday's Supply Chain for Healthcare solutions, improving sales effectiveness through identification of winning sales themes, working with account executives and healthcare prospects, providing enablement through sales assets, training content, competitive intelligence, and account strategy. Success in the role will be measured in ACV revenue, sales readiness tools, the ability to drive new opportunities, and ultimately addressable market share gains within the healthcare industry. The person should have an understanding of the technology landscape and the ability to work with executives at leading healthcare providers, system integrators and other industry advisors.
Healthcare Supply Chain Advisor - at Workday you will work with colleagues from across the company to deliver results in mission-critical areas:
1. Solution Thought Leader: Applies experience, relationship and learning to be a recognized thought-leader for Supply Chain in healthcare.
• Has breadth and depth of experience in the segment as a practitioner or line-of-business analyst
• Articulates view on challenge, proposes solutions, articulates why in a way that wide audience can understand
• Consistently researches and maintains awareness of healthcare trends and news
• Is a "go to" person for solution expertise / thought-leader perspective
• Sought after for their opinions and perspectives in the marketplace by professional in the segment
• Gives of their time and expertise generously to improve solution knowledge across Workday
2. Solution Go-To-Market Strategy: Collaborates with Industry Advisor to create and apply a strategy that results in Workday being perceived as one of the top three industry solution leaders.
• Research and assess and clearly identifies the unique business value drivers/levers for the solution in segment
• Create compelling value propositions that credibly demonstrate specially where and how Workday address the customer's needs better than the competitors
• Crafts practical but comprehensive messaging that delivers the value propositions sales motions that improve market share
3. Solution Evangelist: Create and enable the organization to share compelling, high-impact communications, narratives and case studies that compel customers to see Workday Supply Chain for Healthcare as the superior product to address the segment's most important concerns
• Researches and collects customer-based stories that clearly demonstrate how Workday addresses high-value levers in healthcare supply chain
• Frames and crafts messages in relevant and easily digestible and memorable ways that become easy to repeat
• Enables sales teams to strategically insert and integrates messaging into the account plan in a way that progresses the sales process
• Is a compelling story-teller, influencing professionals at all levels
• Applies deep industry insights to confidently lead "peer-like" discussions with C-suite Executives
• Delivers high-energy, compelling and highly-memorable presentations at conferences, customer and prospect events
• Build relationships by meeting with senior supply chain and healthcare executives (CFO, CIO etc.) to discuss their strategic and operational challenges, present best practice solutions and effectively sell the vision of Workday capabilities
4. Account Plan Enablement: Apply solution insights to help the account executive and sales team position and execute in a way that improves win ratio and margin
• Applies solution insights to identify the key stakeholders and buyer value to reduce time to deal
• Helps insert solution-based insights into key sales activities (i.e. crafting win themes)
• Identifies opportunities and recommends steps in the sales process that differentiated Workday as providing supply chain for healthcare solutions
• Strategically participates in sales activities and prospect events
Ideal Candidate will have the following experience:
• 5 or more years of direct healthcare supply chain experience, either directly with a provider, or in a consulting capacity
• Working with or for a Healthcare ERP vendor or other SCM point solutions
• Previous affiliation with leading industry supply or materials management associations
• Developing usable sales tools and assets that help advance selling opportunities
• Excellent situational awareness, comfortable in dynamic customer environments and able to present our company and solutions well
• Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, relationship building, presentation and communication skills
• National, and sometimes weekly, travel required
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.