As a Microsoft NAV Sr. Developer, you will be the technical expert on a project implementation team and develop technical specifications for implementation, configuration, customizations, and enhancements of Dynamics NAV. Additionally, you will have technical oversight for development/delivery of large-scale project deliverables.
You will be a valued member of a team using a defined project methodology to develop and implement various modules of Dynamics NAV. Your deep development and technical skills in Dynamics NAV will allow you to work in confidence and ensure your success, as well as the success of your projects.
These client-facing roles require extensive programming and development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and excellent interpersonal/communication skills. You must be client-focused and team oriented. One of the primary roles will be to develop Junction Solutions Vertical Industry IP in Dynamics NAV. In this role, you will work remotely with the Junction Solutions NAV Director and Product Design teams for IP development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and Development in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, including aspects of the core, advanced solutions and industry specific solutions
- Installation, upgrade, support, and documentation of Dynamics NAV
- Ability to work closely with functional consultants to translate user requirements into functional specifications then into technical development
- Providing onsite and offsite consulting services and support to Dynamics NAV clients Mentor and develop junior developers and coordinate with off shore teams
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related field
- Deep knowledge of both the functional and technical sides of Microsoft Dynamics NAV including exposure to the latest release
- Ability to perform performance tuning on Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Ability to interface with clients both in person and remotely
- Understanding of the hardware requirements of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to perform hardware sizing
- Understand the functional and technical differences between different versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to perform upgrade assessments
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience with SQL Server preferably with some knowledge of SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS
- Understanding of some of the more complex technical topics in Dynamics NAV5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience on multiple successful implementations with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Advanced experience and demonstrated knowledge of Visio, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of technical developments and trends in application analysis, design, and development
- Knowledge of technical and business writing
- Ability to learn new business processes or applications very quickly
- Maintain a working knowledge of NAV and able to understand changes in order to anticipate cross-system or cross-process impacts
- Ability to express ideas clearly, concisely in understandable form, both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.