• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years of experience in distribution operations and supply chain management including performance monitoring. 1-2 years worth of SAP Experience. Experience with GMPs.
This role will support the IDOC monitoring activities associated with inventory receipts and outbound shipment confirmations between the warehouse management system utilized by the LOC and SAP within GSK. It will also include developing and maintaining KPI reporting of transactional and operational performance relating to distribution interfaces and processes. In conjunction, this will role will provide support in daily business operations and system matters set forth the Manager Distribution Systems Ops and Logistics and Distribution Manager(s).
• Monitor and resolving all failed IDOCs for each CERPS core warehouse and distribution interface that could ultimately impact the operations ability to receive finished goods inventory and transmit shipment confirmations for downstream trading partners. Failed shipment confirmations can impact the invoicing of orders to customers which involve invoices up and around $85M.
• Develop and maintain KPI reporting on IDOC failures and stock reconciliation.
• Develop SLA with channel operations on managing failures related to outbound customer shipments.
• Actively monitoring adherence to the new CERPS ways of working and taking corrective action where required
• Execute projects to prepare the NASC and the market for CERPS template
• Evaluate and assess changes to warehouse & distribution as modifications are made to the SAP template
• Oversight/Ownership of replenishment orders between market distribution centers and the respective balancing of inventory
• Reviewing and maintaining all inventory reconciliation reports assigned by providing reconciliation details, escalating both system and process issues for resolution and making inventory adjustments when required.
• Assist in all aspects of Logistics which will include the providing support for Distribution and Logistics in regards to customer order issues and accrual reporting
• Assess and support system data inquiries and project initiatives
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.