Adecco Group, a world leader in recruitment of office and legal professionals, is seeking Labor/Employment State Legal Editors for North Carolina Part Time Remote for our client, a global leader of intelligent information, trusted insights and analytics.
Role: Legal Editor (North Carolina)
Duration: 4 months ( 20-25 hours weekly)
Adecco is looking for temporary Labor and Employment State Specialist Editor contractors, with substantial experience in labor and employment law in North Carolina.
Remote work from 20-25 hours per week.
What you will be doing:
Our client is looking for several temporary Labor and Employment State Specialist contractors to work on resources for their online services. Each State Specialist contractor will:
• Write, edit, and update state-specific labor and employment resources, including checklists, standard forms and policies, and other state-specific legal content in accordance with Practical Law writing style.
• Be available to answer questions and perform research on discrete state law issues that arise in the final review of these resources conducted by or client.
Successful Candidates should have following skills/experience:
• At least six years' experience working as a labor and employment lawyer in a law firm or as in-house counsel in the specified jurisdiction, and general expertise in labor and employment law.
• Enthusiasm and ambition, with a desire to improve the efficiency of legal services.
• A good understanding of the needs and priorities of law firm attorneys, in-house counsel and the legal market in general.
• Strong communication skills, particularly given remote nature of position.
• Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
• A passion for writing and good editing skills, including:
very close attention to detail;
impressive command of grammar, punctuation, and plain English; and
the ability to write about complex legal issues clearly and simply.
A Plus: Internet and Web Research, Productivity software experience, Adobe, MS Office, Westlaw, SEO.
To be considered for this position, use the "apply now" button to submit your resume/CV.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com or 631-844-2898
Important information: This position is being recruited by Adecco's National Accounts Group. To be considered for this position, use the "apply now" button to submit your resume/CV.
Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.