CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR I
Work Schdule: Monday -Friday, schedule/flex-time: 40 hours - Must be flexible and willing to work any 8 hour schedule between the hours of 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
Education and Experience:
Required: High School Degree or Equivalent
Preferred: 2-year Associate Business Degree or Bachelor Degree
Preferred: Customer Service Corporate environment experience
Candidates need to be self motiviated to work task to completion and realize sense of urgency to meet goals and deadlines. Will work as a team.
Candidates must have excellent computer skills to perform this job and produce error free work.
Proficiency with computer programs such as SAP, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and SharePoint.
Language: Excellent grammar required written and verbaL; , Spanish is a plus
Takes orders from customers and representatives. Responsibilities include: quoting prices, inventory levels, and delivery dates. Maintains database records of customer profiles and prepares status reports. Position acts as a liaison between customer and business.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Responsible for error free execution of quotes, orders, return authorizations, and other order management related activities.
Ability to communicate product discrepancy specification information to customers.
Build strong working relationships with both internal and external customers.
Understand and execute contractual agreements.
Coordinate customer requirements with Sales, Marketing, Engineering Services, and Operations to meet customer requirements.
Professional phone skills and written communication skills to include excellent use of grammar and sentence structure.
Ability to flex across customers, markets, and segments to ensure timely responsiveness to customers.
Participation in training, testing, and project related activities as identified.
Represent Corning Optical Communications to the customer in a highly effective, professional manner.
- Represent client in a professional manner at all times, even under pressure.
- Quality and customer focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem solver, detail oriented.
- Demonstrate time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Motivated Team Player , ability to lead and participate within self-motivated work teams.
- Ability to grow within the organization.
- Proficiency with computer programs such as SAP, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, SharePoint.
- Excellent typing and keyboarding skills.
- Proficient math skills.
- Ability to work a variety of work schedules, including holiday and weekend emergency coverage.
- Produce error free work
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team oriented.
- Sincere desire to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.