The Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) Generalist is an expert from the market for all aspects of Goal Alignment. The parts of Goal Alignment (GA) include: Operational Master Plan; Performance Measures; Operational Reviews; Standard Routines and Basic Problem Solving. This individual helps lead the change process by working closely with the Factory Manager and the Factory Leadership Team to use GA practices to positively influence business results. The NCE Generalist will provide training to factories on Goal Alignment Methodology; provide expectations to the factories of what the factory must do to be at Base/Emerging/High Performance for 20Q Assessment; and conduct GA calibrations at the factories. The NCE Generalist will help with sustainability of GA practices. This position is part of the Market NCE Team which provides the support towards achieving 100% engagement and instilling a ZERO Waste mentality. The NCE Generalist will have a solid understanding of the NCE Model.
- Provide GA training (GA Pillar, Performance Measures, Operational Reviews, Problem Solving)
- Conduct coaching and calibration on 20 Question Assessment. Provide feedback on progress
- Facilitate Gate Assessment
- Build individual GA Competencies to become GA Expert for Market. Build knowledge in advanced initiatives of TPM and LEAN
- Assist NCE Director with GA knowledge transfer and GA activities within STL Product Supply group
- Be an integral part of NCE Team and a broader Product Supply team member
Perform all other duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of experience working in a factory and/or manufacturing environment with leadership and continuous improvement execution experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong facilitation, coaching, and teaching skills
Must be able to travel 75% of the time
#LI-MS ; featured hot job
A little about us:
We aim to make discoveries that better the lives of pets everywhere through the highest-quality production of pet food, snacks and litter. Pets are our passion. Safety is our promise. Progress is our pledge.