• 2-4 years of Wholesale Lending industry experience
• 2+ years consulting experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Assess current state operating model and customer experience for Wholesale credit institutions.
- Synthesize and prioritize current pain points and corresponding enhancement opportunities.
- Participate in target operating model design across process, organization, job, and customer experience components.
- Assist with development of client roadmap to achieve target operating model.
- Perform process design and requirements gathering in support of Wholesale credit technology engagements.
- Industry experience within business, commercial, or large corporate lending segments.
- Experience across the end-to-end Wholesale credit lifecycle spanning sales, origination, fulfillment, servicing, and portfolio management.
- Successful track record of performing operating model design, business process design, and requirements gathering.
- Experience with digital lending and user experience design is preferred.
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.