We are seeking a Non-Certified Technician
to join our CareNow Clinic and be a key member of our patient focused facility. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA's 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Qualifications: Education and Qualifications:
- Capable of performing all x-ray views allowed by certification level.
- Performs drug screens, CBCs, urinalysis, and other in-house lab tests accurately.
- Processes specimens for reference laboratories.
- Files and places lab work with patient charts.
- Records all drug screens in drug screen log book.
- Reviews and files x-rays after being read by radiologist and records all x-rays in X-Ray Log Book.
- Records all in-house and send out lab work in daily log book.
- Contacts employers and patients with lab, drug screen and radiology reports.
- Ensures no expired supplies are present in the lab and orders and maintains supplies weekly.
- Accountable to check logs daily for completeness and accuracy.
We are actively interviewing! Apply now! INDRR
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiological Sciences.
- NCT License issued through Board of Medical Examiners/Florida Department of State Health Services is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting.
- Maintains current BLS certification.
- Maintains current Federal Breath Alcohol Certification.
- Maintains current Federal Drug Screen Certification.
- Maintains CME hours.