Comcast is hiring for our York Xfinity Store Retail Sales Team.
This team focuses on promoting & selling Xfinity products to new and existing customers while providing excellent customer service!
We would love to meet you!
Please see the details below for our upcoming Open House. This Open House is an opportunity for you to meet the hiring managers and learn more about the Retail Sales Consultant role and why Comcast is an amazing place to work!
Wednesday, November 8th
11:00 AM-1:00 PM
2801 E Market St, York, PA 17402
Responsible for assisting customers with all aspects of sales and
service to ensure an excellent customer experience. Utilize knowledge,
tools and technology, along with a passion and desire to help to
customize a unique solution for each customer.
- Provide superior customer service in all customer interactions using
an accountable work style, friendly demeanor, and demonstrating
appreciation to others easily.
- Effectively inform and educate customers on products and services.
- Provide product demonstrations to illustrate to customers how products
and services improve the customers' lives.
- Set high standard by meeting or exceeding sales and customer
- Support store operations by completing tasks such as inventory,
equipment transactions, and payment processing.
- Ensure the customer fully understands how to use products and
services, including apps.
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures and company code
- Completes all courses in the training curriculum.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings,
weekends, certain holidays, variable schedule(s), and overtime as
needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base
store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Requires travel throughout the store to greet and direct customers,
perform product demo at various stations.
- Drop-off and pick-up equipment from the equipment room for customers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer