Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Your main missions are:
• Collect and analyze all data relative to the range quality on a worldwide scope, with a specific focus on customer experience.
• Review offers performance and manage the performance gaps (surveillance plan, etc..).
• Define the quality priorities and contribute to range strategy by a strong presence in Boards Of Change.
• Define the Offer Quality Performance targets and manage the execution of the improvement plan in coordination with other functions and organization (GSC ETO Plants).
• Guarantee Customer Satisfaction, quality and efficiency of Offer evolution actions (PEP), challenging on the quality of deliverables
• Lead 8D problem resolution of major customer issues, (OSA, Business risks, high occurrence issues...) with a focus on root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
Minimum 10 years Experimented engineer.
Open behaviour in a large, multicultural and moving environment you should deal with teams in US and Europe.
- NEMA equipment offers: Panelboard, Switchboard, and quotation and design software tools.
- ETO (Engineering To Order) business model through Schneider plants or Partners.
- Quality process tools and methodology: Issue to Prevention, 8D, Ishikawa, FTA, 6 Sigma ...
- bFO - I2P (bridge Front Office) tool is a need bFO - Customer Care is a plus.
Company: Schneider Electric Industries
Business: Building & IT / Partner Project
Line of Business (LoB): Busway & Equipment (B & E)
Forecast 2 to 3 international travels per year.
Re port to LoB's Customer Satisfaction & Quality director.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such. Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.