Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a 1st shift production operating job in Mt Sterling, KY for Nestle. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity. As a production operator employee you will be responsible for assisting production needs. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this production operator job includes:
- Produce Food products in the cycle times intended
- Maintain cleanliness standards as guide lined by the EDA
- Perform other duties as needed, including specific tasks based on special projects
- Work any assigned shift and overtime as required (Must have flexibility to change shifts)
- Follow safe work procedures and wear personal protective equipment as required
- Work must be done in various temperatures in and around freezers and ovens
- Must be able to work 12hr rotating shifts
- Must be able to provide proof of your High School Diploma and/or GED
- Must be able to read and comprehend documents, such as safety rules, operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal instructions
- Must be able to reach and work overhead safely
- Must be able to stand in a small area for 8-12 hours consistently
- Must be able to work using air, & electric machines
- Must be able to perform very fast paced and repetitive work requiring the use of both hands
- Must have transportation to and from work that is not dependent on others
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be able to bend, lift, stand, stoop, twist and turn the entire 12 hr shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
18+ Years old, Pass Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Packaging job in Mt Sterling, KY. or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.