This will be a long term contract extending in 6 month increments. This role is open to W2 candidates only and not open for C2C.
1. 8-10 yrs- *C# ASP.NET with Telerik AJAX Controls
2. *WCF Services
3. *SQL Development - Stored Procedures
Client is seeking to bring on 2 development resources that will join a team to assist them with delivering features/enhancements to in in-house built application to support a BSA/AML regulatory KYC/CIP requirement.
- Work with PMO (PM and BA) on documenting Functional Requirements for new functionality in existing system. The expectation is the dev's will work closely with functional resource with stakeholder interaction, requirements gathering and documentation and project plan.
- Document Technical Design- will be responsible for design docs
- Build and Deliver to Test
- Support Testing
- Release Management and Support through Production Rollout
- Might be multiple phases of the above.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.