One of our Top Partners is in need of a NetApp SAN Storage Administrator supporting the US Army. Candidates must be able to obtain DoD Secret Clearance and not require sponsorship. Security Clearance Requirement: CompTIA Security+, Secondary Computing Environment Certification and Secret Security Clearance Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Desired education and experience:
- Senior SAN Administrator to manage 3 separate environments of Hitachi, HP, and NetApp storage arrays of over 6 Petabytes of SAN Storage connected with dual Brocade DCX Fiber Channel Fabrics and Cisco Nexus Switches.
- Physical and logical array setup and configuration, fiber channel zoning, storage provisioning, support for AIX, HPUX, Red Hat, Windows, VMWare environments.
- Use of Enterprise SAN and NAS, documentation, disaster recovery planning and authentication, array upgrades and testing as well as capacity planning and performance monitoring and break/fix situations.
- Windows systems administration functions for the storage infrastructure team.
- Maintain all patches, STIG, IAVA, documentation and break/fix and upgrades.
- Maintain physical security of the SIPR datacenter and provide US Army DoD best practices when upgrading and administering SIPR datacenters.
- Familiar with DoD STIG and Army security regulations (AR25-1, AR25-2).
- Ability to manage a team and perform team-lead functions reporting and deliverables for the DoD customer.
- 6+ years of IT experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience using MS Server 2003/2008 Administration and MS Office 2008/2010
- Demonstrated knowledge in VMWare vSphere 4.1, Redcom Slice, Symantec Ghost, CPOF BC09, BC10, MS Windows XP, Vista, 7 experience, VMWare Infrastructure 3.5, Cisco Unified Call Manager v5.1, Symantec Backup Exec 2010, Military WIN-T
- Architecture, KG175 Micro, KG250 Configurations, NetApp Equipment Administration
Candidates will be considered if not local, but relocation assistance is not offered. Interviews will be conducted via phone for non-local candidates. About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.