Our Cedar Rapids client is looking for a network admin to join their team in a permanent capcacity.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Perform internal and external Tier 1 and 2 technical support and implementation duties by identifying, troubleshooting and resolving client issues or requests and then verifying full functionality has been restored.
- Escalate issues as needed.
- Respond to incidents reported via network monitoring tools or new service requests sent in by clients, and engage in remediation procedures with vendors/datacenters if necessary.
- Research past trouble tickets and provide root causes on current issues.
- Verify network connectivity between company router and client interface (physical or virtual).
- Ensure traffic flow on interfaces on routers and switches.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.