Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Network Administrator courtesy of our client located in the western suburbs. Individuals will be responsible for establishing network specifications, analyzing workflow and security requirements, along with managing routers and switches. Selected individuals will have the opportunity to join a well-established organization with an expanding team of infrastructure technicians!
Requirements are as follows:
-CCNA and/or CCNP certifications are a plus!
- 3+ years of supporting Cisco routers and switches
- Experience with TCP/IP/DNHS protocols
- Proficient experience supporting LAN/WAN/VLAN environments
- Experience communicating with vendors
- Ability to resolve all tier 3 escalated tickets
Interested candidates please send updated resume to Jorge.Arellano@rht.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.