Robert Half Technology is actively looking for a Network/System Admin (jack of all trades) contractor for a downtown Seattle Wealth Management client. This is a 120 day contract that could go full time for the right candidate.
Interviews are being conducted now, act fast. Please read thru the job description. If your skills and experience are in alignment, please send your resume to Jen at email@example.com.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong troubleshooting skills, Network and Systems experience and a background in the fundamentals with Desktop Support. This is a small IT department. Great company, great contract and full time possibility.
Our Company's personality traits and cultural norms help us convey who we are and how we conduct our business in a way that encourages trust from clients and employees. To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies aligning to our company's personality traits and cultural norms: problem solving, customer service, oral & written communication, planning & organizing, professionalism and adaptability
.• Work in a Infrastructure capacity completing both Systems and Networking tasks
• LAN and WAN Network Administration
• Domain, DHCP, Windows DNS Administration
• Database Administration and maintenance. SQL/SQL express
• Maintain servers and backend infrastructure systems – Switches, Router, Wireless, Power Backup, Domain Controllers, etc.
• Maintain support applications, Trend Micro, Shavlik, Ghost, Symantec Backup, Veritas,
• Work with outside vendor support as necessary
• Work collaboratively with cross functional teams that include customer, business partner, and internal department members.
• Understands how the organization designs and implements both custom and package technology solutions
1. Must have experience supporting Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 2013 and 2016, assorted internet based technologies (Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Adobe Flash, etc.)
2. Must have experience supporting Windows 2003 and Windows 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 server technologies.
3. Must have experience working with Windows Domains and computer systems in a Domain environment.
4. Must have intermediate level experience troubleshooting networking issues (DNS, DHCP, etc.) Experience with Cisco and WatchGuard preferred.
5. Preferred working experience with SQL DB or maintaining SQL servers.
6. Preferred knowledge of Microsoft 365
7. Preferred knowledge of onsite and offsite backup systems
8. Preferred experience working with PBX or Avaya phone systems
9. Four year college degree or equivalent Technical Certs preferred
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.