A contract Network Administrator job in Seattle, WA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. Rate is open on W2
We are looking for an intermediate level Engineer with around 5 years experience. Out of state candidates are also welcome to apply, if they can relocate out of their own expenses.
Duration 6 months
Location: Seattle, WA
Rate : Open
Job duties and responsiblities include-
- Layer 2/3 network engineer, intermediate experience, focused on operational work and help request fulfillment.
- CCNP or equivalent experience.
- Cisco Nexus.
- Cisco Catalyst.
- Cisco Prime.
- Some hands-on, may include lifting and work in clinical settings.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, including spanning tree, VLAN, VRF, OSPF, VRRP, VDC, VPC.
- Cisco wireless client configuration and troubleshooting.
- Will work under change management process.
- Cool and collect under pressure.
- Willing to work on any issue and be flexible.
If you are interested in this Network Administrator job in Seattle, WA then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position please contact Sukanya Chidambara at 206-682-2170 or email Sukanya.Chidambara@adeccona.com For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.