Robert Half has an immediate need for an Network Architect. Based in the Raleigh, North Carolina area, this architect role is a full-time opportunity. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you'll be doing:
- Own the end to end architecture for our SMS and MMS messaging products including customer interfaces, provider interfaces,, infrastructure architecture (scale, HA) and integration with Bandwidth systems including Bandwidth Application Platform, Bandwidth Dashboard and NOC Portal.
- Collaborate with industry partners and customers to derive integration details.
- Work with product management and engage internal customers to understand requirements and gather feedback on solutions
- Collaborate with SPO(s) to define and groom user stories
- Collaborate with local and offshore development teams (during regular US hours) to design and support system structures to support these requirements
- Work closely with engineering team to define deployment architectures which meet performance and availability targets.
- Drive the build vs. buy decisions as needed, and identify key partners needed to deliver new products.
- Help troubleshoot production issues when escalated to the development team