NETWORK DATA ANALYST
TEKsystems is seeking a network analyst to support our clients business and management with clear and insightful analyses on the network at hand. This analyst will primarily work with data in a given system and performing analysis on that data set. This includes data mining skills (including network auditing, aggregation, validation and reconciliation), advanced modelling techniques, testing and creating and explaining results in clear and concise reports.
- Design and deliver network reports and insights for improvements
- Prototyping and designing reporting, network analytics and visualization solutions
- Differentiate between business as usual, maintenance activities and operational incidents such as break fix.
- Analyze network architecture, relationship between systems, and systems flow of end-to-end designs
- Build analytical solutions and models by manipulating large data sets and integrating diverse data sources
- Perform ad-hoc network analysis and provide meaningful reporting to operations and account teams
- Create process efficiency's through automation (report delivery, dashboard creation and data management
- Deliver dashboards and reports, working closely with leadership and management
- Maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the network performance
- Mine data and extract useful network insights
Skills & Experiences:
- Experience with network monitoring and ticketing systems
- Experience with Quantitative and Qualitative data analysis
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
- Being able to work in teams towards a shared goal;
- Ability to change direction quickly based on data analysis;
- Enjoying discovering and solving problems;
- Proactively seeking clarification of requirements and direction; take responsibility when needed;
- Understanding of and experience with real-time analytics, business intelligence platforms and visualization tools such as Tableau
- Having the ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Understanding of and experience working with statistical software packages such as MatLab or SPSS
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.