Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. Network Development Staff Engineering intern
Dell is looking for a Network Development Staff Engineering intern to work on Dell networking technologies, products and solutions. You will have an opportunity to work with some of the most cutting edge IT technologies available today. You will be part of a team responsible for delivering feature set required to enable fabric based network orchestration to address the ever growing demand for an adaptable converged network infrastructure and to provide IT operational efficiency while lowering the cost. You will work in a fast paced environment with an experienced and highly technical team of Dell Networking engineers to solve a wide variety of unique and fascinating problems.
Dell is a global technology leader that data center and enterprise customers rely on when the network is their business. Dell's customers include Fortune 100 companies, internet portals, leading research laboratories and government customers with some of the world's most demanding network environments.
Dell Networking Links:
http://dell.to/1lkYVzZ Responsibilities include:
- Being part of a team responsible for defining system design and developing networking products. Must demonstrate the ability to define and develop modern software for industry. Knowledge of emerging software architecture and applications required. Be able to carry out multiple complex tasks in parallel with a minimum of guidance.
- Responsibilities include:
- Design and development of networking equipment software
- Be part of a development team to define functional requirements/specifications and carry out execution of features
- Perform coding, unit tests and integration tests, work with test team to verify the features.
- Preparation of technical product documentation used internally and externally.
- Work collaboratively with team members.
- Minimum Education: BSEE, BSCS, or BSCE required, MSEE, MSCS or MCSE preferred
- OS fundamentals, computer architecture, multi-threading concepts, SW engineering processes, advanced data structures.
- C/C++, Python, Java.
- Working knowledge on Linux OS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Job Family: Interns
Job ID: R18887