As part of a global team, the Network Engineer will evolve with the solution and will extend to deliver centrally delivered services and support with global reach and responsibility. The role is multi layered involving, monitoring, system administration, installation, configuration and managing incidents across the entire solution.
· Support our Customers, take the initial call from them on Incidents and service requests. Triage and troubleshoot and provide service to them.
· Liaise with the technical support teams and partners to resolve Incidents and maintain system uptime.
· Monitor the solution(s) utilizing Nagios and other tools
· Act on alerts and events, triggering and drive incident management process
· Optimize Nagios dashboards and other tools for maximum effectiveness
· Run and interpret system diagnostics. Use system reporting to recommend adjustments and improvements.
· Validate and undertake Customer specific changes on the Trading and Voice Recording applications
· Undertake Installation tasks and validate system builds against specifications
· Build scope of work documents and participate in the change control process
· Deploy application patches and configuration changes utilizing industry leading tools and methodologies
· Deploy and maintain security regimes and standards according to documented standards
· Contribute to the development of Runbooks and documentation, keep them updated, relevant and usable.
· Control inventory records and feed into the Problem Change and Release management processes.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.