U.S. Medical Management (USMM), an affiliate of a leading Fortune 250 company, manages a nationwide continuum of premier providers of medical services delivered primarily to the homes of elderly and home-bound patients. Providing primary home care is the future of medicine, and at USMM, the future is now. With the knowledge and experience to address the evolution of healthcare, USMM is poised for a phenomenal future. NETWORK ENGINEER
- Responsible for the design, implementation, customization and support of robust, secure and scalable telecom and network solutions to support a dynamic business environment.
- Support Cisco UCCX, Cisco Agent Desktop, UCS servers, CUCM, Unity Connection and SIP Gateways.
- Support existing Cisco and Juniper based routing and switching.
- Support Cisco or other enterprise class network security, including ASA firewalls, VPN, web filters, etc.
- Lead or assist in new projects, including writing requirements, build and operational documentation.
- Support MPLS network and SIP and POT telecom services for our 40 locations.
- Work with end users to resolve tickets in timely manner regarding any of the above services and technologies.
- Proven ability to monitor, troubleshoot and repair network and telecom infrastructure and to escalate/communicate issues to management or vendors as needed.
- Occasional travel and working after hours and weekend will be required.
- Participate in on call in rotation with the rest of the team.
- Strong knowledge of UCCX, CUCM, Unity Connection and proficient with Cisco UCS and Cisco products in VMware.
- Experience supporting network infrastructure using Cisco and Juniper products.
- Ability to establish/maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally including end-users, management, different business units and vendors
- Passion for details, well organized, fine soft skills and effective communication skills.
- Preferred vendor certifications, e.g. Cisco CCNA, CCVP, JNCIA, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Willing to learn and work with new technologies
- Valid driving license
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Must pass a background check
You will be supporting the day-to-day operations of USMM and its associated companies, national leaders in the home healthcare field. We currently have 41 offices in 12 states across the country. You will have the opportunity to work with a great team in a challenging environment. We use many of the latest technologies such as MPLS WAN clouds, IP telephony with SIP, IP call center and many others.
A little about us:
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to our patients through clinical leadership, outcomes management and maintaining an ethical workplace.