TEKsystems is hiring a Network Engineer.Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Ability to plan, design, install, monitor and troubleshoot a large service provider WAN.
- Daily tasks include network documentation, network performance monitoring and circuit troubleshooting.
- Additional duties include designing, implementing and supporting customer networks with varying complexity.
- Extensive hands on experience with routers, switches and firewalls.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in leading small to medium scale Network Upgrade/Replacement projects with CISCO and Juniper network equipment (routers, switches, firewalls, etc.)
- CCNP certification preferred.
Please contact for more information.
Mahalo!About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.