TEKsystems is looking for a Network Engineer to fill a role at one of their clients in the northwest suburbs. Please only apply if you can meet with following qualifications.
The Senior Specialist, Network Administrator will primarily administer, troubleshoot, analyze root-cause and overall address Cherwell tickets related to IT network infrastructure (LAN/WAN/WLAN) routing and switching for the following role and technology:
* Advanced IP routing and switching technologies, in particular Cisco EIGRP and BGP, or OSPF.
* Knowledge of WAN technology including DMVPM, MPLS and VPNs.
* Knowledge in Fortinet Unified Threat Management (UTM).
* Knowledge of Remote Access solutions (Cisco ASA & VPN Clients).
* Knowledge of Cisco VOIP technologies and QoS (Quality of Service).
* Knowledge of cloud services and virtualized infrastructure.
* Knowledge of network security, access management, data protection and integrated security and network encryption.
* Familiarity switching technology including SIP Trunking, (HA) High Availability or HSRP Load Balancing technologies, Content Filtering, as well as NAC (Network Access Control).
* Written and verbal communications skills.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.