A Network Engineer job in Mountain View, CA is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role you will be primarily responsible for complicating and lengthening an attacker's path to valuable systems while providing additional opportunities to prevent and detect the attack prior to compromise.
Network Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Design, develop, and execute conversion of Google's internal network ACL (Access Control List) from one format into the new format.
• Help define and refine the current access policy
• Identifying owners of specific resources and delegating future changes
• BS/BA degree computer engineering or similar field of study
• 5 - 7 years of experience as a Network Engineer
• 5+ years with any firewalls/ACLs, for example Cisco ACLs, Juniper JCL or SRX, etc.
• 4+ years of experience with Source Control systems, for example git, CVS, SVN
• Ability to learn and able to adapt to new technology quickly.
If you are interested in this Network Engineer position in Mountain View, California then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Shelby Summers at 303-942-2417 or by email at Shelby.Summers@modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.