TOP 3 Skills:
1. Installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, maintaining, performance monitoring of Cisco Switches and Routers
2. Installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, maintaining, performance monitoring of IP/LAN/WAN
3. Performance monitoring and troubleshooting of Cisco Wireless technologies
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- The Network Engineer is accountable for moderately complex configuration, installation, diagnosis and administration of network management software, hardware, and communications to support the enterprise, large-scale LAN/WLAN/WAN.
- Under review by senior engineer and manager, this position performs network engineering functions including design, configuration, installation and optimization of hardware and software for multiple-site networks; uses and configures changes to network management systems to monitor, diagnose, control, and measure performance of enterprise communications networks; and performs complete assessments of customer needs to remediate issues and implement changes through network reconfiguration.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.