Top 3 skills:1)
3-5 years experience with VOIP based Phone systems, preferrably Avaya. 2)
Working knowledge of basic Networking functions. Basic routing, switching and firewall security. Current environment is outsourced, this person must be able to support daily functions of network.3)
Experience working in a security focused department from a firewall and compliance standpoint.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Design, Install, and Manage computer networks such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Respond to automated alerts that devices have gone offline and reconnect them to the network.
- Manage all aspects of the configuration and installation for the firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Manage the firewall and intrusion detection policies.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments.
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses.
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities.
- Support the mission-critical 24x7 Telecom & Network services
- Document network/firewall/telephony problems.
- Support network, computing, and telephony infrastructure.
- Will be assigned other tasks as needed.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.