My Enterprise level Client is looking for a Network Engineer- Tech Lead.
• Provide strategic leadership, technical consultation, and operational support for enterprise-wide IT network infrastructure
• Perform current state network assessments and develop architectures based on industry best practices and the latest advanced network technologies
• Utilize effective project management skills to lead strategic infrastructure projects while working with the business to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery
• Identify, analyze, and resolve complex networking issues utilizing advanced technical experience
• Take accountability for enterprise-wide network team task and project deliverables
• Provide technical training to peers and maintain network documentation
• Demonstrate effective vendor management
• Bachelor's degree or 6 years of professional experience in lieu of a degree plus the requirements noted below
• 7 or more years of experience designing and implementing network solutions in complex environments
• Cisco CCNP or equivalent training, knowledge and experience
• Advanced working knowledge of the following:
o WAN technologies: Cisco ASR and ISR routers, EIGRP to BGP route redistribution, MPLS networks, route maps and route filtering, traffic prioritization, QOS policies, multicast, and Cisco iWAN (preferred).
o LAN/Wireless/Datacenter technologies including: TCP/IP, HSRP, STP, Access Lists, WAN Accelerators, Cisco Switching and Wireless Controller solutions, and Cisco Nexus Datacenter technologies
o Infrastructure monitoring tools: Solarwinds, Netscout, Splunk, Riverbed 10-Gig Shark, WireShark, etc.
• Working knowledge of Network Fiber/Copper Structured Cabling specifications and installation best practices
• Demonstrated project management experience with medium and large-scale projects
• Proficiency developing IT technology strategy for network environments
• Working knowledge of the following is desired:
o Network Security technologies: Cisco VPN Firewalls and IPS Sensors, NAT, IPSEC, SSL, Cisco ScanSafe Cloud Web Security, Radius and 802.1x Authentication
o Voice technologies: SIP Trunks, Cisco Voice Gateways, Cisco UC, Call Manager and Unity, UCCX Scripting, Mobility, Presence, WebEx and Tandberg IP Video
• Working knowledge of manufacturing systems, SCADA, and Process Control Networks
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others to take appropriate action via presentations and documentation
• Proactive, a quick learner, and works well under pressure in fast-paced manufacturing environments
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.